Spinning Gold Fundraiser Event
Join the State Theatre Company of South Australia and Windmill Theatre at a joint fundraiser for the upcoming co-production Rumpelstiltskin. Generously hosted by Archer&Holland, this event will be a glittery celebration of all things gold.
On the night:
- Archer and Holland jewellers will be ‘spinning’ and firing gold to make a one of a kind ring which will be given away as a door prize on the night
- Meet the cast of Rumpelstiltskin and discuss the show with Director, Rose Myers. If you can remember his name, Rumpelstiltskin may even perform a few songs for you!
- Bid in the silent and live auctions for a range of exquisite jewellery generously donated by Archer&Holland. View the exquisite auction items here.
- Have your gems sparkled with complimentary ring cleaning
- Learn about the rare pink diamonds, available from only four jewellers in South Australia
Why: Making a brilliant, new musical takes a lot of gold – especially when we heavily reduce prices so people can come to the theatre. Help us bridge the gap!
When: Thursday 15 September, 5:30-8:30pm
Where: Archer&Holland, City Cross Arcade
What: Drinks and Canapés
Dress code: Gold – or leave with some from Archer&Holland
Tickets: $175 ($65 ticket price and $110 tax deductible donation).
*Archer&Holland is a South Australian owned family jeweller operating since 1918.