Become a Subscriber in 2018
Become a Subscriber | Subscribe Online
Become a Teacher Subscriber | Subscribe Online
Alternately, download the booking form and send it in via:
Mail | State Theatre Subscriptions C/-BASS, GPO Box 1269, Adelaide SA 5000
Email | email@example.com
Fax | 08 8231 6310
In person | Dunstan Playhouse Box Office, Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm
Subscribers save up to 20% on tickets, subscription prices
Opening Night Gold Subscription
As a Gold Subscriber you are invited to attend Season 2018 Opening Night performances, receive limited edition autographed play programs, and enjoy the exclusive opportunity to mingle with the cast and creative team at invitation only pre- and post-show parties. You will also be personally recognised as a supporter of State Theatre Company with acknowledgement in play programs, our annual report and in the Dunstan Playhouse foyer. All gold subscription packages are inclusive of a minimum $370 tax-deductible donation. Please book your Gold Subscriptions through the booking form.
Teacher subscriptions include tickets and pre-show subscriber briefings. Teachers participating in this program will receive a Certificate of Attendance for up to 17 hours training and development.
The teacher subscription package starts at 5 plays and includes Terrestrial, Sense and Sensibility, Brothers Wreck, That Eye, The Sky, and Faith Healer. You are welcome to add on up to 4 additional plays if you choose.
Full information on our program contact Education on (08) 8415 5314 or email Education.
Have you subscribed to 9 plays in 2018?
Redeem your two bonus tickets now online, over the phone on 08 8205 2200 or at a BASS counter.
You can become a Subscriber by choosing 4 to 9 plays from our 2018 Season. You’ll secure the amazing benefits on offer, and save serious money in the process!
Subscriber benefits include:
- 1. Access to the priority booking period, where you can rest easy knowing you have the best seats in the house. (Priority booking closes 4 December)
- 2. Incredible savings
- – You will be saving over 20% between paying only one processing fee and the generous discounts on offer when you become a Subscriber
- – Under 30? Subscribe to Season 2018 starting at just $120 for four plays – that’s a saving of up to $268! For an additional $25 each you can add passes to our VIP Off-Stage after parties for three of our exciting shows: Sense and Sensibility, After Dinner and That Eye, The Sky.
- – Looking to book for a group? Book with a group of 9 or more subscribers and the 10th subscriber is free!
- 3. Discounted additional tickets for friends and family when you book your subscription (if you can’t convince them to become Subscribers themselves)
- 4. An invitation to exclusive Subscriber Briefings with behind-the-scenes insights from the director, cast and creative team. Plus this gives you the opportunity to preview the set before anyone else and enjoy a glass of d’Arenberg wine on the house
- 5. The Subscriber Card. This entitles you to a wide range of discounts and rewards from our partners including exclusive film screenings, 10% off TFE hotels across Australia and New Zealand, exclusive promotions with Qatar Airways, discounts at local restaurants and more.
Subscribing to 9 plays in 2018?
In addition to the benefits above, we want to thank you for your dedication. When you subscribe to 9 plays you will receive two bonus tickets on the house. Use them for yourself (maybe you could revisit that play you really loved?) or pass them on to friends and family for a play of your choice. You will receive a voucher with your tickets, this can be redeemed online, over the phone or at a BASS counter.
Discounts From Our Partners
Your Subscriber Card also entitles you to a wide range of discounts and rewards from our partners, including:
- TFE Hotels
Subscribers receive 10% off TFE Hotels across Australia and New Zealand
Ph: 13 8642
- Qatar Airways
Exclusive promotions with Qatar Airways will be sent to Subscribers via our State Theatre Company e-news
- Parlamento – Italian Bistro Dining
Subscribers receive 10% off the total bill when dining at Parlamento
140 North Terrace, Adelaide
Ph: 8231 3987
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide
Subscribers receive 20% off the price of the seafood buffet menu – only $39 per person.
Open on Friday and Saturday from 6:00pm – 10:00pm.
150 North Terrace, Adelaide
Ph: 8416 1111
- Musica Viva
State Theatre Company South Australia subscribers receive a 10% discount on single tickets to Musica Viva’s 2018 International Concert Season. Single tickets will be available from 8 November 2017.
Ph: 1800 688 482
(Offer excludes concession and Under 30 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.)
- Exclusive preview movie screenings, sent to Subscribers via our State Theatre Company e-news.
You’re invited to join us for exclusive Subscriber Briefings to learn more about the creation of the show. Join us from 5:30pm and enjoy a drink on your arrival, followed by an on stage briefing from 6pm.
In The Club 19 February 5:30pm Odeon Theatre After Dinner 3 April 5:30pm Dunstan Playhouse Sense and Sensibility 30 April 5:30pm Dunstan Playhouse Terrestrial 21 May 5:30pm Space Theatre Brothers Wreck 25 June 5:30pm Odeon Theatre Creditors 16 July 5:30pm Space Theatre That Eye, The Sky 20 August 5:30pm Dunstan Playhouse Faith Healer 24 September 5:30pm Space Theatre The Gods Of Strangers 12 November 5:30pm Dunstan Playhouse
Additional Tickets for Subscribers
If you’re a Subscriber you can treat your friends and family to discounted tickets too:
ADULTS CONCESSION UNDER 30’s SCHOOL STUDENTS Evening $74 $64 $33 $29 Previews & Matinees $64 $54 $33 $29
Upgrade your ticket for only $25 and enjoy an after-party full of great music and free drinks. Off Stage party passes are available on the following nights:
After Dinner – Friday 13 April
Sense and Sensibility – Friday 18 May
That Eye, The Sky – Friday 31 August
First book your ticekt for th
As a thank you for Subscribing to all 9 Plays, you would have received a voucher for two bonus tickets. Please follow the links below to redeem these ticket vouchers.
In The Club
By Patricia Cornelius
23 February – 18 March
By Andrew Bovell
7 – 29 April
Sense and Sensibility
By Kate Hammill
Based on the novel by Jane Austen
4 – 26 May
By Fleur Kilpatrick
23 May – 2 June
By Jada Alberts
27 June – 14 July
By August Strindberg
A New Version By Duncan Graham
20 July – 5 August
That Eye, The Sky
A Stage Adaption of Tim Winton’s Novel
By Justin Monjo and Richard Roxburgh
24 August – 16 September
By Brian Friel
26 September – 13 October
The Gods Of Strangers
By Elena Carapetis
14 November – 2 December