State Theatre Company Subscriptions
Welcome to Season 2020!
Subscribing to State Theatre Company South Australia means you get a year of theatrical stories that engage the heart and fire the imagination. When you bundle 4-8 plays from Season 2020 you get access to a range of exclusive benefits, including:
- Up to a 20% discount on tickets throughout the year
- Access to the best seats in the house via our subscriber only booking period
- The chance to mix and mingle with our artists at dedicated briefings and subscriber events throughout the year
- Discount tickets for family and friends so that you can share the love throughout the year
- STATEMENT: Our quarterly magazine that will give you insight into all things State Theatre Company South Australia
- STATE PLATE: discounts on food, wine and entertainment from around the city
- Backstage tours and exclusive behind the scenes access throughout the year
In 2020, we’ve also introduced Flexi Subscriptions so you can simply pick your shows now and sort out the finer details later. Read on for more information about our different subscription packages.
Click below to subscribe online or call BASS on 8205 2200. Click here to download the 2020 Subscription booking form.
2020 Subscription Packages
Join the State Theatre Company South Australia family. Gold subscribers are the only ticket holders invited to opening night performances and have the exclusive opportunity to schmooze with the cast and creative team at pre-show and post-show functions. Gold subscriptions are strictly limited to 40 members, making you our most V of the IPs. Book quickly to avoid missing out! All Gold subscription packages include a minimum $360 tax-deductible donation.
Opening night performances are exclusive to Gold Subscribers and VIPs. The opening night dates for 2020 are:
- Dance Nation: 8pm, Tuesday 25 February, Scott Theatre
- The Gospel According to Paul: 8pm, Wednesday 25 March, Dunstan Playhouse
- Single Asian Female: 8pm, Tuesday 28 April, Dunstan Playhouse
- Euphoria: 7pm, Friday 22 May, Space Theatre
- The 7 Stages of Grieving: 7pm, Friday 26 June, Space Theatre
- The Writer: 8pm, Friday 17 July, Dunstan Playhouse
- Gaslight: 8pm, Tuesday 8 September, Dunstan Playhouse
- Ripcord: 8pm, Wednesday 18 November, Dunstan Playhouse
Gold subscriptions can only be provisioned by contacting BASS on 08 8205 2200 or by completing the booking form in the Season 2019 brochure. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about Gold subscriptions send us an email.
A standard subscription to Season 2020 will see you bundle 4-8 plays to receive the best ticket prices. As a subscriber, you will get the best seats in the house at your preferred performances throughout the year.
Pick your shows and your dates and we’ll do the rest. Buckle up for a year of wonderful stories.
We can’t wait to share it with you.
Click here to subscribe online or call BASS on 08 8205 2200 to process your subscription over the phone.
You asked, and we’ve delivered! Brand new in 2020, you can now select your plays and choose your dates later. Simply build your package via our booking form or online by choosing your favourite plays and ticket types and make your payment. You’ll have the flexibility to confirm your dates any time up to the day of the performance (subject to availability).
Click here to purchase your flexi subscription online or call BASS on 08 8205 2200.
Super cheap deals to help you get to the theatre on a budget. We’re proud to have the most robust discount for under 30’s in the country, with bookers being able to save up to 45% on their subscription.
You’ll need to show proof of age or student ID at the theatre, when you book online or send a copy along with your booking form.
Click here to subscribe or call BASS on 8205 2200
Book subscriptions or single play tickets with your group of friends and every tenth ticket is free! Group bookings cannot be made online and must be made in a single transaction. To organise your group please return your booking forms together or call the dedicated line on 08 8205 2200.
Teacher subscriptions can range between 4 and 8 plays, but must include four of the 2020 Schools Performance productions: The Gospel According to Paul, Single Asian Female, Euphoria, The 7 Stages of Grieving and Gaslight. Teachers participating in this program will receive a Certificate of Attendance for up to 17 hours of professional development.
Click here to learn more about our education program.
You’re invited to join us for exclusive Subscriber Briefings to learn more about the creation of the show. Join us from 5:30pm and enjoy a drink on your arrival, followed by an on stage briefing from 6pm.
Dance Nation 27 February 6:00pm Scott Theatre The Gospel According to Paul 23 March 6:00pm Dunstan Playhouse Single Asian Female 20 April 6:00pm Dunstan Playhouse Euphoria 20 May 6:00pm Space Theatre The 7 Stages of Grieving 24 June 6:00pm Space Theatre The Writer 13 July 6:00pm Dunstan Playhouse Gaslight 31 August 6:00pm Dunstan Playhouse Ripcord 9 November 6:00pm Dunstan Playhouse