Student & Teacher Workshops
Our State Educate program includes a wide variety of workshops for both students and teachers.
We run bespoke, on-demand student workshops tailored to the needs of your class and held at your school. We work with industry-leading artists to create workshops on topics from script writing and acting technique, to direction and technical production. We draw on a wide pool of talented professional artists and are happy to talk about any workshop topic ideas you might have for your classroom.
Teacher workshops are held throughout the school year on a variety of topics. These workshops are suitable for Drama, English, Dance, Creative Arts or Physical Education teachers of all year levels and count towards teacher Professional Development hours. Education students, new teachers and seasoned educators are all welcome to attend.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 08 8415 5333.
Our on-demand student workshops are designed to bring theatre professionals into the classroom where students feel comfortable. These workshops can be one-off or part of a series, covering a wide variety of topics.
In 2020, we are pleased to offer the following on-demand workshops:
- Acting & Directing Masterclasses with Mitchell Butel
- Commedia dell’Arte with Andrew Crupi
- Directing for the Stage with Catherine Fitzgerald
- Howard Fine Masterclass with Brett Archer
- Physical Comedy with Hew Parham
- Physical Theatre with Rachel Burke
- Playwriting with Elena Carapetis
- Shakespeare & Michael Chekhov Workshops with Dale March
- Stage Combat/Choreography with Ruth Fallon
- Voice in Performance with Anna Steen
Other workshop topics may also be available.
Cost: $350 for 30 students.
For more information about student workshops or to discuss other potential topics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no further teacher workshops planned for 2019. Information about our 2020 teacher workshops will be provided on this page when available.
Further enquiries can be directed to our Education Manager, Fiona Lukac, via email email@example.com or phone 08 8415 5333.