Terms and Conditions of Sale
INFORMATION REGARDING NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
State Theatre Company South Australia is following advice from the Australian Government Department of Health and SA Health regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to do so as the situation develops in South Australia and around the country.
As a member of Live Performance Australia (LPA), the national peak body for the live performance industry, we are also following advice provided to all member organisations. The health and safety of our audiences and employees is of the utmost importance.
Following the declaration of a Public Health Emergency in South Australia, Adelaide Festival Centre venues will close to the public and all performances will be suspended from midnight until the 30th of April. Due to this announcement we are obliged to cancel our upcoming seasons of both The Gospel According to Paul and Single Asian Female.
We recommend keeping up-to-date and following advice from the Australian Government Department of Health, particularly regarding isolation protocol.
Please be assured that ticket holders for cancelled performances are entitled to a refund. We also have other return options available including exchanging your tickets to a show later in the year (at no additional cost) or donating the amount as a tax-deductible donation, this generosity will be essential to lessen the impact of this unprecedented event.
BASS are currently processing a large volume of exchange and refund requests for performances at Adelaide Festival Centre over the coming 6 weeks. If you are a ticket holder for The Gospel According to Paul or Single Asian Female please follow this link and fill in the form. We will pass your request onto BASS.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. We thank all our audience for their messages of support – it is heartening to know that we have such a great community around us.
The Australian Government Department of Health is regularly updating isolation advice. State Theatre Company South Australia staff are following this advice and we ask that patrons adhere to the same guidelines.
For the latest advice and information please go to www.health.gov.au For health enquiries please utilise the Australian Government Department of Heath Coronavirus Information Line on 1800 020 080 or the healthdirect hotline 1800 022 222.
STATE THEATRE COMPANY SOUTH AUSTRALIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Published August 2019
Your purchase is sold by State Theatre Company South Australia – ABN 55 386 202 154 – through the State Theatre Company South Australia Box Office on behalf of the Presenter(s). The following terms and conditions apply to this sale:
- Ticket prices may fluctuate due to demand and State Theatre Company South Australia reserves the right to alter prices without notice. Any changes are made in accordance with Live Performance Australia’s Ticketing Code of Practice. To view the latest prices for the production you are interested in, visit the relevant event page, select the date you wish to attend and the seats you wish to purchase, and the current pricing for that seat will appear.
- Tickets purchased online or by phone will be given an order number to confirm the purchase. If you do not receive an order number or are otherwise concerned that your purchase was not successful, you must contact Box Office for confirmation of purchase. State Theatre Company South Australia takes no responsibility for incomplete purchases that have not received an order number, and the customer has made no attempt to confirm the order.
- Tickets sold on behalf of Presenters other than State Theatre South Australia are subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant production.
- The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists; vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity; and refuse admission with reasonable cause.
- The right of admission is reserved by State Theatre Company South Australia management.
- This ticket is only valid when purchased through an authorised agent. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Ticket prices within this site include GST where applicable.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided on collection of tickets. If the ticket holder cannot present valid identification, the Presenter reserves the right to apply an additional charge up to the difference of a full adult ticket price.
- Tickets must not be on-sold at a premium, packaged with other goods or services, offered as a prize or otherwise used for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, without the prior written permission State Theatre Company South Australia. Tickets may be cancelled, or orders may be refused, which State Theatre Company South Australia deems are in breach of this condition and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission to the ticketed event at State Theatre Company South Australia’s discretion.
II.CAMERAS AND RECORDING DEVICES
- Cameras and other recording devices may not be permitted, unless where explicitly allowed. We reserve the right to request the deletion of any unauthorised photos.
III. REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- All tickets are non-refundable. Exceptions may occur in particular circumstances as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- Tickets purchased via BASS need to be exchanged by BASS and cannot be processed by the State Theatre Company South Australia Box office.
- Exchanges from one performance date/time to another may be allowed for State Theatre Company South Australia productions. Exchanges from one production to another are not permitted.
- Tickets sold on behalf of other production companies are subject to the conditions applicable to that performance and/or venue.
- When allowed, exchanges are charged at $4.95 per transaction. Tickets purchased through BASS will incur a different exchange fee and the purchase is subject to the terms and conditions of sale set by BASS.
- State Theatre Company South Australia subscribers are entitled to one free exchange per subscriber, with a $8.95 charge for each exchange after that.
- Tickets for exchange must be returned to the Box Office at least 24 hours prior to the performance you are exchanging out of.
- Exchanges may not be processed at the Box Office at peak times (e.g. in the half hour prior to a performance commencing).
- If the amount paid by you for your purchase is incorrect for any reason (including ticket price and fee amount where the error was due to an error in a price posted on the State Theatre Company South Australia website or otherwise communicated to you or human error or technical malfunction), State Theatre Company South Australia may cancel the order or the purchase and refund you the amount paid.
IV.FLEXIBLE DATE SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Flexible (Flexi) Date Performances booked in a subscription are non-refundable. Exceptions may occur in particular circumstances as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice
- Flexi Date Performances are only valid for State Theatre Company South Australia productions listed on the supplied booking form. Flexible Date Performances must be booked through a subscription booking.
- State Theatre Company South Australia will endeavour to undertake every opportunity to remind subscribers with a Flexible Date Performance to book into their preferred performance date and seat for the associated production:
- A reminder notification will be sent via email to the primary Subscription holder with the Flexi Date Performance at a date determined appropriate by State Theatre Company South Australia. This date will be determined by the number of available seats for the selected production. Subscription holders with a Flexi Date Performance are given preferential bookings for five business days following the receipt of the reminder email. At the closure of these 5 business days, State Theatre Company South Australia cannot ensure preferred times and/or seat bookings will be accommodated.
- If Subscribers with a Flexi Date Performance have not booked into the flexible date production within 5 business days of the commencement of first previews, a State Theatre Company South Australia Box Office staff member or a BASS Subscriptions officer will endeavour to contact the Subscriber via telephone. If, following this attempt at contacting the holder and the Season of the production in question has commenced, State Theatre Company South Australia cannot guarantee that preferred seating will be accommodated.
- If the Subscriber has not booked their preferred performance date and seat by the commencement of the final performance of the production in question, State Theatre Company South Australia reserves the right to consider the booking withdrawn and the Subscription holder will forfeit that production of their subscription booking.
- Exchanges from one production to another are not permitted for Flexi Date bookings, except for within extenuating circumstances in which the holder of the Subscription in question did not receive the reminder email booking and a phone call from State Theatre Company South Australia’s Box Office. Note that it is the responsibility of the holder of the Subscription to ensure that their contact details are current to enable State Theatre Company South Australia to reach the Subscription holder. Note that if these exchanges have not been requested within 10 business days of the close of the original production season State Theatre Company South Australia reserves the right to consider the original booking completed.
- If you have made an error in making your donation to State Theatre Company South Australia, we will happily honour your request for a refund made within 10 working days of your donation. After this time, all donations made to State Theatre Company South Australia are non-refundable.
- To request a refund, please call State Theatre Company South Australia on (08) 8415 5333. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.