Terms and Conditions of Sale
STATE THEATRE COMPANY SOUTH AUSTRALIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Your purchase is sold by State Theatre Company South Australia – ABN 55 386 202 154 – through the State Theatre Company South Australia Box Office on behalf of the Presenter(s). The following terms and conditions apply to this sale:
- Ticket prices may fluctuate due to demand and State Theatre Company South Australia reserves the right to alter prices without notice. Any changes are made following the Live Performance Australia’s Ticketing Code of Practice. To view the latest prices for the production you are interested in, visit the relevant event page, select the date you wish to attend and the seats you wish to purchase, and the current pricing for that seat will appear.
- Tickets purchased online or by phone will be given an order number to confirm the purchase. If you do not receive an order number or are otherwise concerned that your purchase was not successful, you must contact the Box Office for confirmation of purchase. State Theatre Company South Australia takes no responsibility for incomplete purchases that have not received an order number, and the customer has not attempted to confirm the order.
- Tickets sold on behalf of Presenters other than State Theatre South Australia are subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant production.
- The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists; vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity; and refuse admission with reasonable cause.
- The right of admission is reserved by State Theatre Company South Australia management.
- This ticket is only valid when purchased through an authorised agent. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Ticket prices within this site include GST where applicable.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided on the collection of tickets. If the ticket holder cannot present valid identification, the Presenter reserves the right to apply an additional charge up to the difference of a full adult ticket price.
- Tickets must not be on-sold at a premium, packaged with other goods or services, offered as a prize or otherwise used for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, without the prior written permission of State Theatre Company South Australia. Tickets may be cancelled, or orders may be refused, which State Theatre Company South Australia deems are in breach of this condition and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission to the ticketed event at State Theatre Company South Australia’s discretion
2-CAMERAS AND RECORDING DEVICES
- Cameras and other recording devices may not be permitted, unless where explicitly allowed. We reserve the right to request the deletion of any unauthorised photos.
3-REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- All tickets are non-refundable. Exceptions may occur in circumstances as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- If circumstances arise including a performance cancellation due to performer availability changes or venue issues, the ticket holder will be entitled to a full refund of their ticket value and any transaction or merchant fees applied to the order.
- If a customer is receiving a refund due to an approved personal matter, the customer is only entitled to a refund of the ticket value and not any associated transaction fees within the order.
- Tickets purchased via Ticketek need to be exchanged by Ticketek and cannot be processed by the State Theatre Company South Australia Ticket office.
- Tickets purchased via State Theatre Company South Australia need to be exchanged by State Theatre Company South Australia and cannot be processed by the Ticketek office.
- Exchanges from one performance date/time to another may be allowed for State Theatre Company South Australia productions. Exchanges from one production to another may be permitted at the discretion of the promoter.
- Tickets sold on behalf of other production companies are subject to the conditions applicable to that performance and/or venue. These terms and conditions will be made available at the time of purchase.
- When allowed, exchanges are charged $9.25 per transaction for STCSA bookings. Tickets purchased through Ticketek will incur a $9.25 exchange fee.
- State Theatre Company South Australia subscribers are entitled to one free exchange per subscriber per show, with a $9.25 charge for each exchange after that.
- State Theatre Company South Australia Subscription ticket exchanges must be made by contacting the State Theatre Company South Australia Ticket Office on ph 08 8415 5353 or email email@example.com
- Tickets to be exchanged must be returned to the Box Office at least 24 hours before the performance you are exchanging from.
- Exchanges for tickets sold by STCSA cannot be processed at the Dunstan Playhouse box office as this desk is staffed by Ticketek Staff.
- If the amount paid by you for your purchase is incorrect for any reason (including ticket price and fee amount where the error was due to an error in a price posted on the State Theatre Company South Australia website or otherwise communicated to you or human error or technical malfunction), State Theatre Company South Australia may cancel the order or the purchase and refund you the amount paid.
- If you have made an error in making your donation to State Theatre Company South Australia, we will happily honour your request for a refund made within 10 working days of your donation. After this time, all donations made to State Theatre Company South Australia are non-refundable.
- To request a refund, please call State Theatre Company South Australia on (08) 8415 5333. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
Updated October 2023