Prices & Ticket Types
- Ticket prices for Dance Nation, The Gospel According to Paul, Single Asian Female, The Writer and Gaslight
TIME ADULT SENIOR CONCESSION UNDER 30 STUDENTS Evenings $79 $74 $69 $39 $39 Previews & Matinees $69 $64 $59 $39 $39
- Tickets prices for Ripcord.
TIME ADULT SENIOR CONCESSION UNDER 30 STUDENTS Evenings $84 $79 $74 $39 $39 Previews & Matinees $74 $69 $64 $39 $39
- Tickets prices for Euphoria and The 7 Stages of Grieving.
TIME ADULT SENIOR CONCESSION UNDER 30 STUDENTS Evenings $69 $64 $59 $34 $34 Previews & Matinees $59 $54 $49 $34 $34
- Previews are the first performance on stage in front of an audience.
- Please note that State Theatre Company has the right to amend prices or some prices may differ for some performances.
- Single Ticket purchases attract an $8.95 BASS transaction fee – Dance Nation tickets purchased through our website attract a $4.95 transaction fee.
- Concession prices are available to Pensioners and Health Care Card holders.
- Senior prices are available to Government-issued Seniors Card holders.
- Secondary prices are available to full time secondary and tertiary students who hold a student card.
FLEXI Dance Nation Evenings $67 $59 $55 $35 $69 Previews & Matinees $59 $51 $49 $35 $69 The Gospel According to Paul Evenings $67 $59 $55 $35 $69 Previews & Matinees $59 $51 $49 $35 $69 Single Asian Female Evenings $67 $59 $55 $35 $69 Previews & Matinees $59 $51 $49 $35 $69 Euphoria Evenings $61 $53 $49 $32 $64 Previews & Matinees $53 $45 $43 $32 $64 The 7 Stages of Grieving Evenings $61 $53 $49 $32 $64 Previews & Matinees $53 $45 $43 $32 $64 The Writer Evenings $67 $59 $55 $35 $69 Previews & Matinees $59 $51 $49 $35 $69 Gaslight Evenings $67 $59 $55 $35 $69 Previews & Matinees $59 $51 $49 $35 $69 Ripcord Evenings $67 $59 $55 $35 $69 Previews & Matinees $59 $51 $49 $35 $69
Senior discount applies to South Australian Senior Card holders. Concession discount applies to government issued Pensioner and Health Care Card holders. Student discount applies to all full-time primary, secondary and tertiary students.
Mail | State Theatre Subscriptions C/-BASS, GPO Box 1269, Adelaide SA 5000
Email | email@example.com
Fax | 08 8231 6310
In person | Festival Theatre Box Office, Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm
Making Live Theatre Accessible
Sometimes going to the theatre can seem difficult or too expensive. Our Access Program makes sure that more South Australians can enjoy the experience of live theatre. That is why we offer a number of initiatives for unwaged people and low income earners with a Healthcare or Pension Card, and full time students.
Pay-what-you-can tickets are available for people who hold a Healthcare Card, Pensioner Concession Card, full-time students or MEAA members. Simply donate a minimum of $5 to attend any matinee or Wednesday evening performance. Pay-what-you-can tickets can be purchased at the box office from 1 hour prior to the performance and must be paid for via credit/debit card as venues are now cashless meaning all tickets, food and beverages must be paid for using a credit/debit card.
* Please note that tickets are subject to ticket availability. We do not offer Pay-what-you-can tickets to Opening Night performances. Pay What You Can Tickets cannot be purchased in advance (online, via phone or at BASS outlets).
Last minute tickets are available to all matinee and Wednesday evening performances at the Box Office one hour before the show starts for only $35.
*Tickets are subject to availability and no other offers or conditions apply. Rush tickets will not be available to Opening Night performances.
At State Theatre Company South Australia, we believe theatre is for everybody. We’re committed to giving all South Australians the opportunity to experience theatre through our access program, which includes wheelchair access, AUSLAN interpretation, captioning, audio description and audio enhancement.
For information on performance types, dates and how to book, please visit our Access page here.
At one special matinee performance for a selection of our shows, you’re invited to stay for a passionate behind-the-scenes exploration of our productions with the artists and crew involved in making the work.
Presented by a different guest host each time, these sessions are a great way to connect with the theatremakers, ask questions and engage with the show on a whole new level.
There’s no extra charge, simply come along to one of the following matinees:
- Dance Nation – 4 March
- The Gospel According To Paul – 1 April
- Single Asian Female – 6 May
- The Writer – 22 July
- Gaslight – 26 September
- Ripcord – 25 November